All Of Our Rooms And Rentals Are NON Smoking
Apartments and home for rent
Rules for Reservations:
- At least one individual in each room must be 18 years of age or older - this person will sign registration form and liable for room and its occupants.
- Persons under the age of 21 years are strictly forbidden to possess or consume alcoholic beverages anywhere on the premises (NJ State Law 20:33:15). In the event an occupant of any room is 21 years of age or older, that individual must agree not to possess alcohol in rooms occupied by minors.
- Security deposit is held until departure to safeguard against damage to rooms. It will be refunded upon departure after inspection to room. In the event that there is damage to any room, the cost of repairs will be deducted from the security deposit. The occupants agree to reimburse the Sea Palace Inn & Motel for the full cost of damage. Be aware that the full cost of any damage may include full replacement of a damaged item, whether or not it can be repaired should management deem that the item no longer meets their cosmetic standards for motel use. We require minimum of $150 security deposit.
- One vehicle is allowed per room. Permit is required to be displayed at all times when in the lot. All unauthorized vehicles will be ticketed and towed at the vehicles owners’ expense.
- Only registered guests are allowed in rooms or anywhere on the property. Visiting is permitted with purchase of wristband.
- Violation of these rules can result in eviction and forfeiture of all monies paid, including security deposit.
- A two-week notice of cancellation is required for the return of deposit. Prom weekend cancellation four-week notice of cancellation is required for the return of the deposit. Booking made within the cancellation window will be subject to one night cancellation fee.
© 2019 seapalacemotel.com - All Rights Reserved
Site Custom Designed and Powered by DMG-Digital Marketing Group